A cookie is a small file which is placed on your hard drive when you visit our website. The only personal information a cookie can obtain is information a user supplies themselves. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies, however, enhance our website performance in a number of ways, including providing a secure way for us to verify your identity during your visit to our website and personalising your experience on our site, making it more convenient for you. We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- Identifying returning users
- Enabling you to move more easily around our sites and applications
- Tracking your use of our site to better develop our site in accordance with your requirements
- Managing and improving the information we present to you and your user experience
- Analysing usage trends and building up anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our site which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests.