Wetwheels Jersey Autumn 2019 NewsletterWetwheels Jersey
Welcome to the autumn newsletter telling you all about your charity, Wetwheels Jersey.
It has been another extremely busy year with nearly 1,200 people enjoying an exciting trip on board, with the boat sometimes in use three or four times a day.
In our autumn newsletter, you can read about:
- our successful safety exercise in July in collaboration with the RNLI,
- an exciting summer joint venture with Helping Wings,
- our plans for greater outreach to potential Guernsey passengers in 2020,
- an IoD award for Dina Cook, our Operations Director,
- and Appleby's generous decision to become a key corporate sponsor in 2020.
Thank you, as ever, for your interest and support!